Website RNS Healthcare Services Inc
Home healthcare provider
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to hire Homemakers in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge areas.
Schedule: Monday- Fridays (including every other weekends) 40hrs/week
Number of Openings: 8
Location: Waterloo/Cambridge/Kitchener (Township of North Dumfries, Wellesley, Wilmot and Woolwich)
The Homemaker provides personal support and homemaking services to clients and their families. This role requires an individual with excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively with both clients and their families. We also require someone who is comfortable with regular travel across their designated area.
Why work at RNS Health Care Services Inc?
• Competitive wage plus 4% vacation pay
• Part time, full-time and causal work available
• Flexible work schedule
• Travel Allowance of 5%
• Mobile Device for applicable field staff
• Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, mopping and sweeping (bedrooms, kitchens, washrooms and common areas)
• Washing dishes
• Loading and unloading washer/dryer
• Ironing and folding clothes/linen
• Making beds
• Meal planning and preparation, Grocery assistance
• Completes daily mobile check ins and proper documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with working with the elderly, Previous cleaning experience
• Current CPR and First Aid.
• TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
• Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
• Must have reliable transportation; this includes a valid Ontario Driver’s License and vehicle insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques up to fifty (50) lbs; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; use of elevators
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited organization of professionals providing concerned, competent and compassionate health care services within our community since 1985. Canadian-owned and operated, offering services such as personal support, homemaking, respite care, palliative care, nursing, foot care and community clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement and nursing home facilities.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations for candidates who require them. Please visit our website at https://rnshc.com/
Interested applicants please send resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org